Genuine Aspire BVC CE5 EGO Clearomizer
VapeKing brings you the much antici[ated Aspire Bottom Vertical Coil Clearomizer range. These clearomizers have been getting worldwide attention - and with good reason. The Aspire BVC Clearomizers are the latest innovation in bottom coil clearomizers..
- Ex Tax: $5.59
- Product Code: M00000243
- Availability: In Stock
VapeKing brings you the much antici[ated Aspire Bottom Vertical Coil Clearomizer range. These clearomizers have been getting worldwide attention - and with good reason.
The Aspire BVC Clearomizers are the latest innovation in bottom coil clearomizers.
The Aspire BVC's utilize a Single Vertical Coil design to ensure excellent vapour production and flavour reproduction.
The Aspire BVC's have a newly designed coil system which improves upon the current clearomizer offerings on the market.
With better airflow mechanics to eliminate gurgling and leaking often experienced with other clearomizers.
Replaceable Coil design so cost effective. Replacement Coils can be found here.
Features of the Aspire BvC EGO Clearomizer:
- 1.8ml Capacity
- EGO Threaded - Will fit on all EGO type batteries
- 1.8 Ohm BVC Coil installed - Replaceable
- only 81mm total length
- To fill, turn the tank upside down and remove the threaded end cap. Fill the outer portion of the tank (avoid getting e-liquid into the center airflow tube) and then screw the end cap back onto the tank tightly. You can now turn it rightside up and check for leaks before using.
- Gurgling or Leaking can occur if liquid gets into the center airflow tube. To clear this liquid and improve performance remove the tank from the battery and blow through the mouthpiece into a paper towel. The excess liquid will come out of the threaded end of the device. If this happens often you may need to check that all connections are screwed down tightly or replace the head and wick assembly with a new one.
- The head and wick assembly will sometimes loosen itself when the threaed end cap is unscrewed. Always check that it is pushed into the bottom cap tightly tightly before screwing the cap back on. Not doing so could result in a leaking or non-working device.
- You should never run the tank completely dry. Doing so could result in a burnt or damaged wick and can cause leaking. Refill the tank when there's approximately 1/4 left in the tank.